Main Article Content

Abstract

The objective of this research is to identify the effect of cyber bullying on student achievement at SMA PGRI 4 CIpayung. The school that is the object of this research is SMA PGRI 4 Cipayung. The research method used in this research is a survey method with a correlational approach, namely to determine the effect of the independent variables (Cyber Bullying) on the dependent variable (Learning Achievement). The population in this study were students of class X SMA PGRI 4 Cipayung, totaling 200 people, the sample found 67 people. The data collection method used in this study was through a questionnaire with a total of 35 items. Through the calculation, it is obtained rxy of 0.376 which means that there is a low influence between cyber bullying on learning achievement. Analysis of the coefficient of determination obtained 14.1% and the remaining 85.9% contributed by other factors not examined in this study. This effect has been tested using statistical hypothesis testing in order to obtain the results of tcount 3.267> t table 1.99714. This shows that there is a positive and significant influence between variable x (Cyber Bullying) and variable y (Learning Achievement).

Keywords

Cyber Bullying, Learning Achievement

Article Details

How to Cite
Petrus Dosi Goran, Askardiya Mirza Gayatri, & Fajar Kurniadi. (2020). PENGARUH CYBER BULLYING TERHADAP PRESTASI BELAJAR SISWA SMA PGRI 4 CIPAYUNG . Jurnal Pendidikan Dompet Dhuafa, 10(02), 37-42. Retrieved from http://jurnal.makmalpendidikan.net/index.php/JPD/article/view/224